Optimag Portable 5.5” LCD TV

Click on the picture, included accessories = ac adaptor etc…

so what is the HDTV resolution on this thing? will it work with my satellite?

And in just over 2 years, analog TV broadcasting will go away… rendering this useless. I’ll stick with a DVD player.

This would be great except in 2 years it will be as obsolete as the aforementioned 8-track player because it does not have the requisite HD tuner.

Clicky on the big image - AC adapter in the lower left corner.

Just bought a b/w one at OD for 5 bucks. For a power outage, it’s good enough. Don’t need to add 60 bucks for color.

If you click the image for the image detail it actually shows what it comes with, including a car charger, ac adapter and headphones.

yeah! its not a refurb!!

how reliable is optimag? has anyone had any experience with this company? i have never heard of them. does anyone have any info on them?

click the pic for the sweet accessories

I’m tempted for the car, but since everybody’s saying its not worth it, I might not buy, says its already hit %100 on the sales so o well. And for all saying that the brodcasts are goin to be HD in 2009, your wrong. THEY WILL BE DIGITAL, NOT HD.

Think about it really… in 2 yrs almost all electronics invlolving audion/visual devices are obsolite, If the are not they need to be upgraded

Aside from this thing being a nice paperweight in a few years, living in the middle of nowhere, Texas makes this useless already. Nite woot.

Can you people read? It can do CABLE and has A/V in, can hook up dvd, whatever to it. sheesh.

Um, Am I just missing the Wootcast, or is it not up?

Cant you get a portable DVD player… that is also a TV with a tuner for about this much ?
Doesnt seem like sucha great WOOT deal

you won’t be watching this in 2009 when all goes to HD. DVDs will still be around then…

Anyone who has a use for a portable monitor, this is a great price. The inputs as well as battery pack allow it to be used for testing cameras, etc.
Also, for those worrying about what happens when analog tv goes by-by, it does decode cable channels too.

Digital TVs will still work fine after 2009 as well, not just High Def TVs. Analogue TVs are what’s going to be obsolete.

I think a lot of you people are missing the subtle humor of the product description today.

I agree with your statement. I am watching old 80’s horror movies and drinking cheap wine. Inseminoid at the moment. Let’s get rid of all these media player do-hickeys and on to the real meaningful woots!