Optimistic Courtship

In for one.

Kudos to Woot for offering a holiday (Valentines) related shirt BEFORE the holiday. Now I can actually give this to my gf for the holiday. (Unlike the xmas sweater t-shirt that came after the holiday and wasn’t good for a whole year.)

They got me yesterday with limited edition pink and cute.

Fool me once…

Congrats to seki, but no thanks. TOO cute.

About time woot got a shirt with a CUTE design!

I’m in for twenty!

Loved it, voted for it, bought it. I don’t care what anyone says. :\ This is cute and I will be so excited to get it and wear it.

thought it was worst shirt in the fog… but luckily for all that voted for it, my personal opinion doesnt mean much. haha

Congrats on win… im so dang tired…cant believe i stayed up for this

/complain end.

Casablanca

Wiley wishes the dog was white and instead of a cat, it was a Yorkie, but then, that would be different shirt… Oh well. I will have to debate whether to get this one or not. The doggie lover in me says, “Get it.” I’m just not much of a cat person.

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8351/014ba0.jpg

By agrant311, shot with KODAK DX6340 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA at 2008-08-30

My dog tries to get the cat to play with him by giving the cat one of his toys.
Had to buy it.

oh my god that’s adorable

Hmm I tried to buy it with two diff cards for my gal and neither one went thru…

YAY! I’m pretty glad this design won.

I’m in for one!

congrats sekiyoku

I was thinking Snatch. Great movie. Nothing to do with dogs falling head over heels for cats or any of that rubbish.

You mean you didn’t even consider the 4 other woot shirts that they printed before this (which wasn’t created as a V-day shirt in the first place?)

Is that a Yorkshire Terrier? My girlfriend has been wanting one for ages.

If Godzilla’s foot was hovering overhead I would like it.

Aw…I knew that! You gave up too soon.

So, in before the controversy? Nope. Damn. Better luck next time.

Until shady dealings are otherwise proven, congrats on the continued success. It fits in well with the times.

Yes, it’s a Yorkie. Hillary’s a rescue (both dogs are, actually). She’s 8 pounds and all attitude.

Of course not!!! That would be absurd!

::facepalm::