Optoma 1080p HD Projector

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Optoma 1080p HD Projector
$1099.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

WOW

sooo tempting to buy 3!

… i don’t even.

in for 8.

Ha! Maybe they only have 3 total and it will sell out quick

Optoma HD20 High Definition 1080p DLP Home Theater Projector (Grey)

@ Amazon for 899.99 right now.

User Manual:

http://www.aboutprojectors.com/pdf/optoma-tx1080-manual.pdf

Geez, I think this is the most expensive thing I’ve ever seen on Woot!

Ill trade my tron light cycle for 55 of these so we can move on

Wait…I only have $900 burning a hole in my pocket…Dammit!

Thirty day warranty on an $1,100 item? No thank you. (If it was a legit warranty, I’d actually consider this. $2,400 new)

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Optoma-TX1080-1080p-Theater-Projector/dp/B001L7YI7C

Seems like a projection racket to me…

Second D&D description of the morning. Have you never heard of Shadowrun?

Brand New for $900+

Seems like there are 8-10 of these, judging by the progress bar…

This is an incredible deal! That’s almost 4000 lumens! The best projector I’ve seen on Woot yet!

Trying to talk the wifey into letting me pull the trigger… Not looking good.

Speaking of “wow”, I bought the Panasonic ae-900u projector 4 years ago for $1600, planning to play world of warcraft on a wall - but have never hooked it up.

Now I have a 65" LCD TV I bought on woot.

Now this is advertised, the panasonic has a resolution of only 1280x720, but this is 1920x1080. Shoot, I do not plan to buy this, but it would be nice.

Hmm… I thought I had it figured out. The toilet bowl cleaner would have made the perfect transition to the bag of CRAP! Guess not.

I wonder how long it will take to sell these off?! That’s a pretty steep price. Specially if buying more than one.

On last year’s Black Friday I bought some pretty expensive stuff only for my bank to put a hold on my card. My one day of mad-shopping was inconsistent with my card’s mostly conservative use!