Optoma 1080p HD Projector

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Optoma 1080p HD Projector
$1079.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

who the hell is going to drop 1k+ on a spontaneous buy like this? And its refurbished? This may take a while.

Are you serious? Projectors are for PowerPoint. Any $100 projector can handle that.

In for 4!

Oh my snizzle.

This is what we call a “productivity increaser”. Designed by our employers and woot to make us stop coming to woot.com for an hour or two. Damn it.

Watch This

Looks like I will be able to get some work done…

$1k for a refurbished product…no thanks.

This unit retails for over 2k so the price is cheaper than usual, however, Optoma isn’t the best regarded brand of projectors. Even 1k is too much given the reliability issues and poor customer support.

Woot’s just buying some time to prep their servers for the next boc. :slight_smile:

We can only hope!

Oh goodie, hopefully this will give me time to get home and maybe get breakfast on the way…

Wat

Did I get caught in a time machine and go back to April 1? $1K…on woot?..really?

If I hadn’t just bought one. I’d be all over this. That’s a great price for this projector. For a 1080p HD Projector with 3600 Lumens, refurb or not it’s a deal.

If you’re on the fence, go for it!

I bought an HD projector 2 years ago (for half this price) and it’s the best money I ever spent. I watch movies on a 99" screen with surround in my living room and never spend money on a movie ticket.
That said, while refurbished isn’t bad (I just replaced the fan in my projector, doesn’t make the projector bad), this is a lot to pay for a projector and I understand any reluctance.

You wrote the words wright out of my mouth my friend… I don’t they will sell out

On the positive side, at least the description was funny… Brings back memories of when I was a kid, spending hours in a dark basement, huddled around a table playing D&D.

Wow… no sale? That’s a first, if true.