Optoma Digital DLP Projector

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Optoma Digital DLP Projector
$279.00 + $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $16 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Does ANYONE actually use these…at all???

Bah.

Yes.

How will this thing ever sell out? This will start a new item drought!

Big enough that it could double as a weapon.

These are GREAT for when you’re doing the stuff. You know, with the things? You won’t find a more useful item than this, for stuff like that. Buy 3!

Apparently not since none have sold so far…

Not with 800x600, but I have a 1080p projector in my home theatre, and love it.

Who had this bright idea.

Bazinga.

Not a great set of features.

Description states…
In the box:
Optoma DLP Playtime Projector PT105

“Playtime” projector? Is this for kids?

If only there were some little button or icon on this browser thingy that would allow me to see the current state of a woot, and not the original state…

I actually have one that, up until last month, was my primary means of watching movies or netflix. I sent it off, using my extended warranty, to get the bulb replaced, because it finally blew after a few days shy of usage. I got back the projector and now it has hundreds of white spots…and the repair company said “Too bad…it’s out of warranty!” Of course, I had ZERO white spots when I sent it to them. I’d have considered it worth it if I hadn’t paid the extra $100 for the extended warranty to have it for only two years.

Now it sits in my kid’s play room. She basically watches just the left side of the screen. Poor kid.

I do. I have a Dell 1210s which is only 2500 lumen and 800/600 and I use it as my main tv. I love it. You just have to have the right place and patience in getting everything worked out

uhhh… maybe I can get a PO number from work and get rid of a couple of these for our conference rooms, otherwise I think we’re gonna be on this awhile.

Bacon Cupcakes.

One will be mine

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/539450_465053400194735_1713505583_n.jpg

Maximum Resolution: UXGA (1600x1200) 60Hz
Video Input Compatibility: HDTV (720p, 1080i/p), SDTV (480i/p, 576i/p) Full NTSC, PAL PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM

No HDMI? These must be some old models, tyring to get rid of them. Price is tempting, though.