Yeah 1st

this would go good with the 25 ft hdmi cords on sell earlier this week

OH NO…

Previous Woot

Product Website

Here’s the manual

$1,399.95 + $18.45 shipping at Amazon

Retrevo

I can’t find any expert reviews for this model. Here are some for a couple of other models, just to give some idea about the company:

HD20 - closest match

HD20 at PCmag

HD20 at projector central

HD20 YouTube review video

HD65 at TestFreaks

HD80 at Projector Central

They may not have a review of the HD180 at Projector Central, but you can input the model into this Projection Calculator and answer questions such as “Will your projector fit the available space? What about your screen? What about seating and room lighting?”

Wow it started with no button to leave a comment. The pace continues!!!

time to go to bed

Refurb… Ill pass

I bought this in the last wootoff, and it is amazing. I’m projecting onto a 120" screen in full 1080p.

2 HDMI inputs (no sound though, so you’ll need a receiver and speakers), and multiple brightness settings. This is the best price I’ve seen. Costco has one for 899 right now. Same model.

Great deal.

Who knows of a stable woot watcher that’s working tonight? It seems they’re all broken

Not to interrupt, but: are the woot-off trackers down now? Mywoot.net won’t budge for me from the first item in the woot-off; likewise with other trackers.

Thanks–

We don’t have $649+ to spend on a projector!

indeed, cya in the morning when my woot alert goes off for the next item haha

edit for the w00twatcher comments: my wootwatcher was acting like garbage tonight too, sign up for the cell phone updates on twitter, works way better

They sold one to Arizona!

Seems like this one is sticking around for a while

I have bagsofcrap.com up in three tabs, all refreshing without problems.

Fudge

The WootWatch app for iPhone is broken too. Bummer…it gave me a way to watch on a separate screen

this is a legit projector. i have the hd20 from costco, which is the same as this projector. even all my friends are impressed with its brightness (when the bright mode is not enabled), and the projected image is impeccably sharp. if you have the cashola and have been looking for a 1080p projector, you should do it.

Ahhh, finally I can go and take a snooze for awhile. This ain’t selling out anytime soon.