Optoma HD 1080p Home Theater Projector

Number of Decent earbuds: 3
Number of goddamn TVs and cameras: 460bazillion.

Way to make me ruin a perfectly good day, woot.

You guys just love deterring customers, don’tcha?

Yes! I can finally put that mini projectors I bought four woots ago on something!

i still love you woot!

And the Woot-Off ends with this :frowning:
I’m still sad about the ninja drink mixer…I wasn’t fast enough then either

Looks like there’s only five. So, there’s that.

It looks like there are only three of these so don’t give up just yet.

looks like theres only 3

^^ I was just about to say that…

“These sewing machines are going to take forever. It’s a good time to head to bed. I’ll just check my email first”

“And email from tiger direct!” -searching for a new DD-WRT compatible router ensues-

“Oh, the sewing machines are almost done. I’ll just see what’s next, then head to sleep”

“Pssssh, these digital frames won’t last long, I’ll go for one more item”

“Ooooh, a Tv. Not really what I want…I’ll look some up on tiger and newegg.”

“Hey, new item! And it’s going fast. I might as well stick around just a BIT longer…”

“Ah, these earbuds always sell out fast…”

“Hmm, a tripod…lets see how many of those there are. Wow, only a couple!”

“A projecter…this could last a while. They’re expensive. Wait, they’re a third gone already.”

I seem to have lost quite a bit of sleep time. Well played, Woot gods. Well played.

2.97s to first woot?

Hope that person didn’t accidentally buy this thinking it was the tripod. 3 seconds is not enough to make a $650 decision, unless you make over $6.8M a year.

Aw hell…somebody take one for the team and by the remaining two.

Seems to be going fast, maybe they only have 3?

Bring back the PK301, I was waiting for that all day and I had to step out for 20 minutes and missed it. Unbelievable! I’ll buy if you put some PK301s back up.

http://www.amazon.com/Optoma-95-8EG011E-OPTOMA-projector-HD200X/dp/B002IPHFCG/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1299649381&sr=1-2

Believe so, based on the fact that the first buy took it down by 1/3rd of the bar. Someone take a $1300 hit for the team, yeah? :smiley: