Optoma Pico Pocket DLP Projector

Well, I don’t know Tyler Delgado, but I drove though DeLand the other day.

I project at least 189.99 minutes till these sell out…

I can’t think of anything I would want to project in my pocket.

And thus begins the wootoff fun killer. This is going to be here a while.

so tell me cause im not a pico projector connoisseur, 20 lumens isnt that good then?

http://img33.glitterfy.com/11130/glitterfy1224950T662D30.gif

FUN TIME IN KIDS! Script the comic!

Click Here!

You want it posted over in Kids only for neatness, and it has to be about the train set and not the projector I assume?

Funny that it used to be nerds had pocket PROTECTORS. Now they have pocket PROJECTORS.

I have the pico that included the ipod kit, and I like it. I have projected videos from my ipod and phone with it, and it works well enough. Just make sure that the room is dark.

Is that a projector in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

C’mon…I wanna sleep…gimme the Barf of Carp!

Ok you party poopers, get over to Kids!

Now I lay me down to rest.
This Woot-Off I admit, was not the best.
If it should end before I wake.
Then, in this Woot-Off I did not partake.

Amen!

Optoma EP-PK-101 PICO Pocket Projector has a better price at Amazon.

Yes, 20 lumens is pathetic. You will get an image slightly larger than the one on your phone, but washed out. Great for projecting post-card sized Disney films on the back of your mom’s seat in the van.

Come on, Woot, pull the plug on this and get back to the Oreck pet vacuums, will you?

BOC yet?

You’ve gotta have somewhere to keep your pens, right?

BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!BAG OF CRAP!!!

Maybe if I chant it, it will come…

Doubt it though…

guess Woot does not like my animated gif…

All the youtube videos are useless since they don’t show how big the screen being projected is relative to another object like a person. Sure, some videos say it’s being project 70", but we could just be looking at something much smaller. Like with anything you buy, it’s nice to know how things look relative to an average sized human.