Optoma Pico Projector with Apple Kit

**Item: **Optoma Pico Projector with Apple Kit
Price: $188.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $11 Two-Day OR $17 One-Day
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Optoma Pico Projector with Apple Kit)

[Search Google](Optoma - Google Shopping Pico Projector with Apple Kit)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
1/23/2013 - $188.99 (Woot-off) - 1 comment(s)

These clues are ridiculous -_-

missed it by less than a minute. Bleh.

Glad someone noticed :wink:

I don’t even know what the answer is

Well what was it?

http://www.mywoot.net/past/details.php?id=4628

From over a year ago, and $10 more now?

Yep. “Here, calculate the age of someone who might not have existed, and we’re not even sure when he was born if he was real. And do it down to a 14 day precision.”

Good question, considering there isn’t agreement on when he was born, but it was viewed between 4 and 6 BC, meaning 2017-2019 years, or 52586, 52612, or 52638 fortnights. So yeah, curious about the answer so I can see where my math was wrong.

Also, of course, the fact that his supposed date of birth has been changed so it is now viewed as December 25th, just because some Roman Emperor wanted to make his people accept the sect, and made the claim so they can accept it in comparison with their ancient religion.

But yeah, very hard to narrow it down due to tons of invalid/made up dates that no two leaders of the various Christian orders might agree on. At least as far as I could find.

$20 bucks says they didn’t even think to add in leap years… :stuck_out_tongue:

They are not that “smart” to get exact dates so assume he was born on year 0 since it is saying “hyphotetical”. 2013x365/14 + 164/11 for last Thursday (151 days until the end of May plus 13 days until last Thursday)
= 52,481 + 11.71
= 52,493
Tried up to plus minus 3 in case they ommitted the decimals or counted one while not counting the other.

Tried for 1AD to 10AD as well. Nada. They can’t even word the questions right lol.

503.25 leap days in 2013 years. Did it with 503 and 503.25 and still nada.

I don’t even… I’m trying but man…

So we assume June 20th is the 10th fortnight… so at least 10. Plus 2012 * 26 for Regular years. I saw something for 5 BCE September… so 2012 * 4 to cover those years… then we will say september to the end of the year is something like 8 fortnights… Bleh still can’t do it. I have no idea what date they are using.

Last Thursday was the 13th and it was the 164th day of the year. In fortnights = 164/14 = 11.714

Year 0 has nothing to do with Jesus’s birth… Everything I’m finding is saying 4-6 B.C.

But if it’s based off the weeks (or biweekly), and no one knows WHEN he was born… this is pretty much a complete shot in the dark.

Okay 12th fortnight.

“Anno Domini (AD or A.D.) and Before Christ (BC or B.C.) are designations used to label or number years used with the Julian and Gregorian calendars. The term Anno Domini is Medieval Latin, translated as In the year of the Lord,[1] and as in the year of Our Lord.[2][3]:782 It is sometimes specified more fully as Anno Domini Nostri Iesu (Jesu) Christi (“In the Year of Our Lord Jesus Christ”). This calendar era is based on the traditionally reckoned year of the conception or birth of Jesus of Nazareth, with AD counting years from the start of this epoch, and BC denoting years before the start of the era. There is no year zero in this scheme, so the year AD 1 immediately follows the year 1 BC. This dating system was devised in 525, but was not widely used until after 800.”

From wiki. Anno Domini = Year of Birth

I even found a website that calculates automatically days that expire from a certain date to today. Still nada :frowning:

So if we include leap years, we can say 2012/4 = 503. We need to account for non leap years that are divisible by 100 so subtract out 20 leap year days. But then we have leap years every 400 years so then we have to add back 5. So effective remove 15. so we have 488 leap days or approximately 34-35 extra fortnights. So for 0 to last thursday we have 52312 + 34 + 12 ( + 1) = 52358 or 52359 equals still no luck… maybe over thinking or underthinking. bleh. the hypothetical and +/- on BC years or even other stuff is ridiculous.

Are we just supposed to find this number and insert it in the URL before “/offer/…”?

Hypothetically Jesus was not born at “0”, he was also not born on December 25th his celebrated birthdate. Supposively he was born sometime in September 4-6 BCE. I heard he may have even been born in May. This is sort of what the…