Optoma PK102 Pico Pocket Projector with Pico Tri-Fold Screen

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Optoma PK102 Pico Pocket Projector with Pico Tri-Fold Screen
$129.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I HATE the new Woot, it’s so boring—cameras, cameras, cameras, laptops, laptops, laptops, tv’s, tv’s, tv’s and TOO many HIGH-PRICED items.

Please bring back the old woot.

omgomgomgomg

make these monkey dreams stop!

Oh cmon, It’s all TV’s and Laptops which are over priced. I mean the $500 laptop before? I can get an i5 with 6gb RAM with that.

Is that a projector in your pocket or a monkey…or both?

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/funny-pictures-monorail-cat1.jpg?w=400&h=300

This woot off was the first one I’ve been watching since I joined that finally posted a bag of crap and I missed the dang thing!!!

This looks really cool. Not sure where I’d use it, but it looks cool!

i am trying. see previous posts of monorail cat

you can use this took hook up to your new camera AND new computer!

oh and wtf did roombas get discontinued??

Yes I’m feeling very discouraged, on top of that, the BOC is coming out too early in the afternoon.

You forgot projectors, there’s been at least one other before this. Maybe more, I had to take a nap, it’s hard work to keep up with the never-ending Woot Off.

The lumens are way too low for any sort of light environment. You would need a completely dark room, therefore not enough for my need. Very cool though if you give presentation in dark rooms.

If it’s like most pico projectors, you’d use it somewhere that is nice and dark, because you wouldn’t see the picture otherwise. But maybe this one is better than the rest.

Right. That’s why it’s on Woot. :slight_smile:

Agreed, it does look cool, but perhaps too expensive for me today.

I actually SAW the Brace of Chickadees screen this afternoon and clicked like a madwoman, but of course it timed out. I made myself late for an appointment starting at the screen for three minutes as if there was some hope it would take me to the confirmation page. Sigh.

How about UPS girl? Now that is what I think of when I think of the old woot. But maybe monorail cat is more what stays in your mind. :wink:

edit: heh, they have a replacement for U P S girl

what the product description fails to mention,
Image Brightness is 11 ANSI lumens = basicly have to be in a closet or dungeon to see it

much better if it came with a head drape and manual sliding theatre curtains

Yay, bring on the cats