Optoma PK301 Pico Projector

Thanks. I love when people post the retail and reviews! :slight_smile:

Honest to Dog, I have a 3AAA LED mini-flashlight that puts out more light than this piece of carp. WAY more. And it only has ONE LED. And it only cost $8.

this is gonna take awhileā€¦

Bruceā€™s reaction:

Its okā€¦ maybe have time to finish watching the heat lose at home for 5 straight :slight_smile:

And we are parked.

Samsung 12MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Zoo
last night took FOREVER

Yeah - there were 14,000 available. Took 12 1/2 minutes to sell out, and the servers didnā€™t even crash!

OK - I went too far with that last lineā€¦ No B-oh-cee yet.

To check to see if the B-oh-cee has happened, click on Community, then page through and back to see if the questionable paper bag is listed.

Ok, now I get it. The whiney-wooter comments are all coming from the newbies because they havenā€™t yet discovered the quiet patience of the woot-off hunter. They will learn. Perhaps.

right, sorryā€¦ long day. i blocked that horror out of my mind.

I saw that one I think. Took one look, saw it was yet ANOTHER camera and shut down my computer.

Time for a sammich.

I think the horror I am trying to forget are cedar wraps and wagner paint sprayers. I shutter at the thought of those coming up again.

Thankfully I have a life outside Woot! that I can fall back on.

Hey, anyone seen my kids around?

Problem is weā€™re going from multi-hundred dollar stuff to $0.01 stuff.

Where is all the good stuff in the $10-$100 range?

Itā€™s not actually capable of 1080 anything thoughā€¦itā€™s native resolution looks to be pretty lowā€¦it can just convert and output 1080i signalsā€¦

Meh

has anyone seen the bag-o-crap yet?

my Woot tracker thinks there are only 10 of these but will take an hour to sell out. :frowning:

Buy two and put some cheap filters over the lenses and you can have your own movie-theater 3d with cheap plastic glasses.

Is it me or do the buttons look like they spell out b o c ?