Optoma WVGA LED Projector (Your Choice)

TONS of decent reviews (3.6 out of 5.0) on the PT100 over at amazon

**Item: **Optoma WVGA LED Projector (Your Choice)
Price: $99.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Optoma WVGA LED Projector (Your Choice))

[Search Google](Optoma - Google Shopping WVGA LED Projector (Your Choice))

Product Page
[youtube=GzSTKKx_6OE][/youtube]

Some additional info on the PT100 can be found over at optomausa.com

**Item: **Optoma WVGA LED Projector (Your Choice)
Price: $99.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Optoma WVGA LED Projector (Your Choice))

[Search Google](Optoma - Google Shopping WVGA LED Projector (Your Choice))

Reviews on the GT200…

http://www.amazon.com/Optoma-GT200-Lumens-Gametime-Projector/dp/B00B64N8IU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I have a question about this product. Is this something that I can set up to watch a DVD on with a big screen? We want to screen movies outdoors with the kids. And which projector would be the best for this and simplest to operate?

Check the above links to Amazon on the higher priced item since it has a brighter image display.
Either will do the job after dark with low ambient lighting. Both will connect to a standard DVD player via RCA cables, but the pricier model will accept an HDMI input from a Blu-Ray player for a better picture.

Satisfied customer review for playing in back yard: http://www.amazon.com/review/R3DY4BNDNWTM7K/ref=cm_cr_pr_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00B64N8IU&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=#wasThisHelpful

Are we sure this is the gt200, the pic is of the neo-I which is only 50 lumen?

Not nearly bright enough for use outdoors with a big screen. With the maximum listed screen sizes, these are good for use in caves, and very dark rooms.

This the “Optoma Neo-i GT200”, not to be confused with all of the other flavors of Neo-i, such as the DV20a, which is indeed only 50 lumens.

Is this compatible with an 80 GB iPod model A1238? It also sounds like it might need a converter for new iphones. Also I think from Amazon reviews it might not work for streaming services like YouTube & Netflix?

Can you connect to TV cable or satellite with HMDI

This is a projector, therefore if you can input it there is no reason it can’t output it…

The PT100 doesn’t have HDMI, the higher model they sell (PT105 I think) does have HDMI.

So to answer the person’s question, NO you can’t input HDMI into this projector.

Not HD and dull light. To be used in a totally dark room not much larger than a cheap LCD TV.

I will stick with my point.
This is a projector, therefore if you can input it there is no reason it can’t output it…
There are *(ok… technically… *were) 2 projectors listed for sale, and one of them DOES (did) have HDMI input capability (the GT200).

Read, don’t misread. And the search window is your friend! ;^)

The reviewer had issues with the software version on his iphone 4(s) but worked with his gen4 iPod Touch as related to Netflix! Other reviewer had no issues with a gen3 iPod Touch and one with the iphone 5 had no problems with his Lightning interface but I am not sure if that adapter came with the projector or was an add-on.

Again the GT200 model has a HDMI INPUT which would allow for a BR hookup.

Got ours over the weekend, had a little movie night with the kids up in their room for family night. They loved it.

I didn’t have huge expectations (especially for the price), but it was great. We got the GT200 (the black one with more lumen) and it was a nice picture and showed up great in a dim room (looked even better with all the lights out of course).

One thing to note with this (along with every other made for iphone projector it seems) is that it doesn’t really work with dock unless you’re running an older iOS. I had another iphone projector with the same problem, I think it was when iOS 5 came out, it broke compatibility with all these accessories (just gives the “This accessory not compatible with iphone” message when plugged in). I was still able to use an AV cable and hook up my iphone that way through (the extra inputs are nice on this).

So far I am very happy with the purchase, may string a sheet up outside and do an outside movie night for the kids later and see how that goes. The speaker isn’t anything to write home about, but it’s fine for what it is, and one could always add a different speaker if one was inclined. Thanks Woot!