Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep 4000 Twin Pack

Can you replace the toothbrush head (bristles) on a spinbrush?

They need replacing every 3 months. I do it when the seasons change to keep it simple.

Great set of toothbrushes… I bought a pair for $150, and I thought it was a great deal at the time. They’ve lasted very well for me, battery has held up, and I like that the chargers double as the holder (wireless charging). Also, if you’re on the fence because you think the brush head looks weird, go with these: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008I2IKMW/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M3T1_ST1_dp_1 They are more like traditional toothbrushes, and they are what I use exclusively.

I travel internationally, and almost always find a 110 v outlet in the bathroom (“for shavers only”), especially in Europe. See What is a "Shavers Only" Electrical Outlet? - Stephen Foskett, Pack Rat

How much are replacement heads?

I already have one unit that requires $25 brushes - don’t need another.

Any reason why it’s case looks shockingly like a blue casket?

I had the same question. Better than I thought when I started looking. Looks like you can get 1 for $9 or 3 for $19

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008I2IKMW/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M3T1_ST1_dp_1

My wife bought me one of these for Christmas and I hate it. The head is too small and it hurts my teeth when I brush.

I went back to the $8 battery operated Crest Spin Brush.

Does anyone know of a free shipping code to make this deal even sweeter?

This is completely anecdotal and not based on any research - just my own experience.

I was at a loss of what to get my wife for Mother’s Day- she had mentioned a while back that she always wanted one of these kind of toothbrushes. Costco had the top of the line 2 pak w/ UV light Philips Sonocare for like $140- so I figured I’d get it, this way I could experience what all the fuss is about (my Dentist had been trying to push this on me for years, I figured he just want to make a buck off me). It’s a completely different experience- I can’t speak for the Oral-B brand, but I assume their “sonic” toothbrushes work similar. My wife threw away all the other toothbrushes she owned and will not brush with anything else. I’m not quite that off the hook- but I definitely prefer using it to all the other electric/pulsating…toothbrushes I’ve used in the past. Your teeth and gums feel really clean. My dentist tells me that people with gum issues really benefit from use of this. I’m sold on it, and I had not run out of ideas for mother’s day- I would have never tried this.

I think you can visit Costco and find the Phillips Sonocare for about the same price.

The Philips Sonocare Flexcare 2 pak from Costco for $140, can last 2 weeks per charge- and I can definitely verify that. I’m pretty impressed with those ones. I didn’t want to have a charge out all the time.

I buy replacement heads from my dentist. They’ve always been cheaper, plus I’m helping the local guy.

We love our oral-b triumph so much I had to buy this for my girls so they will have their own!

As for the 30 second intermittent, it’s great for kids so they know they need to keep brushing! It’s really not that annoying…

Costco sells the replacement heads too!

The Philips Sonocare Flexcare 2 pak (with a travel case too) from Sam’s runs like $80 around the holidays/black Friday.

I think the Philips do a better job than these Oral-Bs, and yes, I’ve tried both. The Oral-Bs are no longer around.

Sorry, woot.

I bought this pack the last time I was on Woot and my fiance and I love them.

• They work very well and it feels like your teeth very clean when you are done.

• They hold enough charge for a long weekend vacation without having to recharge.

• Easy to clean and they are waterproof so you can use them in the shower

• Per price, they are 1/4 of the price of the newer, 5000 model which only adds some dumb wireless timer.

My only gripe is that the red light lights up if you press too hard is way too sensitive. Also, the packaging and description can be a little deceptive. It says it comes with “2 Deep Sweep Head Refills” which makes you think you get two heads IN ADDITION to a complete toothbrush (e.g. handle and brush), but that isn’t the case.

Get them. They’re worth it.

You can definitely get a week’s worth of brushing with a single charge on this toothbrush. Used it while we were in the process of moving and didn’t have to charge it once.

I would love to be able to review this item but after 11 days I have not rec’d the item. My card was charged immediately for the purchase but nothing was ever shipped. Interesting business plan!

Looks like it’s scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Might be an extra day or two there with the holiday and that it’s shipping SmartPost which means your post office will do the final delivery.

After a long transit time the brushes arrived and are much better than their older cousins. The deep clean brush design really takes care if the tartar and other “stuff”. It will be interesting to see if my dental person notices a difference.