Oral-B Vitality Sonic Rechargeable Toothbrush and Replacement Heads - 2 Pack

Jhoke if u bought it from Wally world just return it. Say you were unsatisfied with your purchase hope they will take it back

I had an early version of this years ago - it had a single, round head that moved back and forth on an axis. It worked reasonably well, though the brushes wore out surprisingly fast. Didn’t notice any better or worse result than with a regular brush, and as it was noisy, using it at night annoyed house/dorm mates, and using it in the morning induced headaches, so it eventually fell into disuse.
Hopefully, this is a better product in results and noise level. That it’s a two-fer is helpful, especially with the included extra brushes (they can be quite pricey!)

I’m wondering the same thing

Each base toothbrush has its own charger. And the charges last forever… several days if not more.

Darn… I’ve been secretly fantasizing about buy a someones used toothbrush for a long time… but these darn things are new :frowning:

what makes these more expensive brushes better than a crest spin brush, besides the obvious rechargeable batteries?

seems like a pretty good deal. $17+ dollars at amazon for just one and without the replacement heads.

I’ve heard these have issues with the battery not holding a charge? Any info about that?

Given the Japanese lettering, and the fact that the Japanese power system is 100V, is this compatible with the U.S. 120V power system???

Amazon Link - http://www.amazon.com/Vitality-Sonic-Rechargeable-Electric-Toothbrush/dp/B000GBID20/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1248757503&sr=8-1

Reviews appear decent. Not a bad deal either.

In for two(th)! Woot!

how do these things charge?

Reviews on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Vitality-Sonic-Rechargeable-Electric-Toothbrush/product-reviews/B000GBID20/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Coincidentally, I decided to floss my teeth while waiting for the next woot.

I think I’ll stick with the Sonicare that I already own. I don’t know about this woot, but I’d recommend the Sonicare 5300 ($52.78) or the e5500.

I did. I bought a oral b toothbrush from walmart & found it somewhere else cheaper so I returned it. I tried to dry it off but fog was still in the packaging.

This is a perfect deal! Now I can double fist my toothbrushes and get the job done quicker!

The description does not say that it includes the required 2-prong adapter needed to charge the toothbrushes. Without the charger base, these are worthless.

forgot to post a link.

Amazon

Judging by the geographic statistics, the west coast is going to have very healthy teeth.

Hey, two toothbrushes means I can leave one at the misses house. But then again, I’m not ready to have woot dictate that level of commitiment for me just yet…