Order canceled l, woot email.

After spending all day trying to get a BOC I was successful just to get this? So were all BOC canceled or just mine :frowning:

Hey, $6 is better than guaranteed regret!

Here me now and thank Woot later, you were spared some serious disappointment.

It helps if you just relax and join the fun of the hunt, the comradery of the forums, get to meet some people…

Drop by the Green Grotto sometime…but look out for @pepper114, she gets a little “handsy.”

3 Likes

See?

BSEG

2 Likes

Did you see it?
LOOK AT IT!

2 Likes

Hi there, orders do get canceled. I’ve had it happen a few times myself. They never gave me a coupon though. So that’s cool. I suggest getting a waffle maker. They’re way better than a BOC.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

I got an email yesterday from Woot!, but they were just rubbing it in about how dumb I was to pay for a UPS delivery full of disappointment.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hello. Your BOC order was canceled because there was another BOC purchase with the same information.
We only allow one BOC per person.

4 Likes

4 Likes

A refund “and” a coupon isn’t bad for ordering something you were only allowed one of…

3 Likes

Mine got cancelled several minutes after the order appeared to have gone thru, got a notification of a charge to my account and everything. Next day checked and found it cancelled… Never got a nice letter like you did.

4 Likes

Here’s a nice one…

7 Likes