Order processing for 14h, not charged and no confirmation email?

Hi! I placed an order last night (14 hours ago, at around 9.30pm EST on Sep 8). When I checked my order now, the status is “Not Yet Shipped”, but there is also a note saying my order is still being processed. I didn’t receive a confirmation email and I still haven’t been charged. I also checked the sales stats snapshot. My order at 9pm is not shown but other customers bought later are already on it.

This is my first time here and I don’t know if this is normal. I’m not sure if there is anything wrong with my account, payment, or the order itself. The item will be sold out soon, so should I cancel and try again, or just wait?

Thank you! :heart:

My order was processed at the time I submit this question :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That’s really an interesting experience

I guess there is no problem now.

Thank you, Woot!

1 Like

Welcome to Woot!

I’m not staff, but in my experience, the charge doesn’t go through until the product is confirmed. Many are fulfilled by Amazon (and to a lesser extent, the vendor themselves), so until their system comes back with a confirmation, Woot won’t confirm it either.

As for not getting a email, that I cannot explain. Have you if the email got filtered into the promotions or spam folder?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.