Oregon Scientific Atomic Outdoor RF Wall Clock

Maybe for the garage or the shed, but something other than red would have been nice. Maybe next time.

except one’s waterproof and outdoor?

I’ll take one of these. I love Woot. Good value for the money…plus I needed one.

like temperature? me too. good thing this one has it.

This is a very nice product, a great deal, it presents well, and it works! The price is right-think gift season. We own one, paid $50., no problems.

I bought one similar to this 5 years ago, and have only changed the batteries once. Keeps perfect time. Use it to reload the woot page every night at the stroke if midnight. Clock keeps same time as woot does to the second.Has time date moon phase and temperature. Pd $19.99 at Sam’s.

That is a nicer one - has indoor and outdoor temp, with wireless transmitter for the outdoor. This one just has ‘local’ temp. I guess if you need a clock outside this one should be sealed to withstand the weather. I don’t. Nice find - I bought from Amazon.

Amazon’s is an indoor one.

This is why I have the internet and the weather channel for…If I need to see the temp, I check one of those two…

Isn’t it wierd that the only radio stations you can select, are in Germany or England? Is this a Euro model? And like someone said, the date format looks to be European too.

…not to mention a similar (but indoor) Radio Shack LCD atomic clock with temperature for $19.99+tax (Model: 63-1438):

http://www.radioshack.com then search for 63-1468

It all depends what you are looking for. I love atomic clocks. They are the only types of clocks I buy now.

Uh, temp range -4 F to 140? I live in MN and it won’t tell me how cold it is? Meh.

Here’s the user manual:
http://www2.oregonscientific.com/assets/manuals2/JM888A.pdf

I looked at the manual and it has a EU/UK switch.
Not sure if this works in the US.

the Oregon Scientific JM888A Como Outdoor Atomic RF Wall Clock to re-align our time-space astro-line!”

nice typo: como = come

it’s so late that it made me laugh

Oregon AND scientific?

Not possible.

Send one to a friend in Jamaica, they’re going to need waterproof stuff after the hurricane hits :wink:

Or you stick an arm and a leg out the door and freak out the neighbors.

Hay take it fishen

then you KNOW your late for supper

Definitely one of the best product descriptions in a while…
I atomic-laughed out loud