Oregon Scientific Music Sphere Wireless Speaker

Simple pricing links

http://www.ecrater.com/product.php?pid=566660

Target link

Is it mac compatible?!?!?!Z??!ƒ˚œßç¿ßçå˚ç å∆ß≥˚Ç

Is this really going for over 140 retail?

its a musical golf ball

Nanoo Nanoo.

Tossing in some other pricing links…
SecretPrices … $99.99

PriceGrabber … $249.95

NexTag … $212

This thing looks like that stupid salad tosser they sold awhile back.

Weirdest speaker I’ve ever seen…

Wow. Starscream and The Great Gatsby, separated by a period and some words.

:smiley:

Interesting speakers, though. I don’t have them, but I think the sphere shape sets it apart.

Only one speaker? That is kind of weird. Good price, though.

I’d assume it’d lose some quality from being wireless. Watch out, audiophiles.

some 2.4 GHz stuff messes with wireless networks.

does this?

whats the output out of this speaker…anyone knows? 120W or 12 W RMS atleast i hope…hopefully more.

Heh, heh, Woot said testicles…

99.99 on Amazon. Doesn’t seem worth it. The transmitter has to be plugged in according to some reviews and I already have a iPod dock so pass.

makes me want to throw it at somebody

Thats because woot bought them all… muahahahaha

can’t imagine this being good for parties, seem like it would have focused sound in one direction rather then going everywhere since the speakers on one side

quite a few experienced wooters have jumped on this, must be something to it

Y’know what this would be good for? A boat…because you could stow away your mp3 player so it doesn’t get wet, and just jam the speaker somewhere. If the speaker gets wet and dies, at least that’s better than killing your mp3 player. Just a thought.

Weird. I have an Oregon Scientific radio-controlled clock with inside/outside (via wireless sensor) temperature and humidity which works well. I think OS makes good stuff but this is just strange.

4 out of 5 stars from the buyers at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Oregon-Scientific-WRS368-Wireless-Transmitter/dp/B000BPAG76

Holy price tag, Batman…at iKitchen it started at $350, and Amazon is selling refurbished units for $212.18.

$30 cheaper than the lowest price I could find. Good Woot. :slight_smile:

6 C batteries…you can use it to listen to music or palm it and knock a brother out with one swing