Organize Your Garage

Use these to organize your legos!

And how are these better than piling everything up in piles and jamming them into a closet and slamming the door shut quickly before it all falls down and escapes like ‘The Blob’, only with potentially sharp objects?

How are the wall plates mounted? Screws into wall studs?

Stan from Akro-Mils here again.

We do recommend that the panels/rails be mounted into some sort of solid surface or furring strip.

Here is a link to the instructions that are included with the panel:http://www.akro-mils.com/AkroMils/files/c5/c544aca9-69be-4e20-8aff-8102ed9b580f.pdf

I hope that answers your question,

Stan

Touché

I was wondering if anyone would catch that! I had to google “Teal” just to be sure!

How much weight can these bins hold before they warp?

Great question! These are industrial grade bins and designed to hold anywhere from 10lbs to 75lbs each depending upon the size.

You can check out the full range in the chart on the bottom of this product page: Akro-Mils AkroBins | Plastic Storage Bins | Stackable Storage Bins | Hanging Storage Bins

Hope that answers your question,

Stan

Garrr, all sold out. Ten dollars American says all today’s wooters are small business owners trying to get ‘Lean’ and buying in bulk. Best of luck, y’all.

Both panels sold out. Same geniuses working at woot who give us these great products with only 5 available in their entire inventory. Hooray!

Ooh, completely and totally FTW!

What the?!@?!? Already sold out?!?!

impressive how much people are paying for some plastic (even though it is durable)

My contact lenses are just “some plastic” that is carved into a special shape. You should see what I pay for those…