$39.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT:
3 2005 Oriel Hugo Russian River Valley Zinfandel

Winery website

Previous offer:
12/15/10

It has begun.

Why, oh why, is there a wootoff when I just finished filing my taxes??

Sigh.

Oh, this is not good.

Dear WootGods, could you please make a twitter stream for just the wine woots during wootoffs?

Oh god… here we go.

Maybe I can’t afford to gargle with Cristal every night, but I can gargle with Crystal Lite.

MUST…RESIST…

Nubie here. What is a woot-off and should I be afraid?

And just as I filled my entire new wine rack and was so glad to not have boxes sitting around with wine in them!

Hide your wallet!

Be very afraid!

Kidding - in a Woot-Off, the “one deal a day” paradigm is scrapped for a series of deals that run until they’re sold out.

The last couple of Wine Woot-Offs have featured some outstanding offerings.

there will be several offerings over the next 1,2,or 3 days depending on how long it lasts instead of 1 offering per day. and most will be wines we will all want. so instead of possibly spending 30-100 / day at max via wine.woot, we run the risk of spending that same amount per 3-4 hours… and you won’t want to sleep, and you won’t want to go to work, afraid you will miss the one offering you really, REALLY want. :slight_smile:

edit - nightghost beat me too it.

I can never get to sleep during a woot-off wish i could some how pay to know what was coming up so i could get some shut eye…

LMAO

Cool. Thanks. Will check in again in the a.m. that is, the real a.m., in a few hours.

Everyone, let me know which deals are good ones!

I have some money to spend

:slight_smile:

Just get them all and find out for yourself! You’re going to find people that will tell you every one (except maybe Chaucers) is good!

Oriel Founded: 2007

Grapes : 100% Zinfandel
Picked: October 20–31, 2005

What?