Origami 3-Shelf Collapsible Rack, 2-Pack

**Item: **Origami 3-Shelf Collapsible Rack, 2-Pack
Price: $69.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Origami 3-Shelf Collapsible Rack, 2-Pack)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=Origami 3-Shelf Collapsible Rack, 2-Pack)

Great price. I paid more for a similar size shelf by itself, and setting that thing up was way harder than this thing.

Don’t miss the Real Actual Field Test on the sale’s page.

Great reviews (4.8 out of 5.0) over at amazon

Wow, these look kind of amazing and even the 2-star review on amazon says that they are, and I quote, “AWESOME.” And I do prefer everything to be on wheels. Have to sleep on it.

Some additional info can be found over at the product page

[youtube=nrSa1OqYxyk][/youtube]

casa.com shoppers call this “perfect” (4.8 out of 5.0)

I hate to lose a sale but they probably won’t be that comfortable to sleep on. Short, kinda hard.

Hmmmmm . . . It doesn’t look like it would be very comfortable to sleep on, but you can try if you want to. :wink:

edit: Oh FINE! TT beat me to it. Great minds . . .

I bought a 4 shelf model that is about 5’ tall from a certain television shopping network and LOVE it (paid over $100). It does fold fairly flat for storage is easy to manuver and is super sturd and can hold a lot of weight. A two pack at this price is a great deal. I’m just trying to decide how many to order. I have a large entry closet that will fit two and need shelving. I can also stand putting two in my sons wardrobe closet. I also need shelving in the guest closet and kitchen.

I forgot to add the shopping network was selling a ton of accessories like sturdy covers that would close up and keep dust off of things, magnetic sheets you can place over the shelf to make it a solid surface instead of a rack, a shoe holder that hangs nicely off the end. I’m sure if you look around you can find these things.

My sister has one - identical to this, as far as I can see (same joint in the middle of the second and third shelves). She loves it, it’s incredibly useful as a carrying rack (on its wheels) and folds up for storage beautifully. I am so tempted…Not sure where I’d use it (I don’t have a garage, or any storage space that’s not up and down stairs), but.

I own a few of these in different sizes…paid more too…and I LOVE them…they r very sturdy and fold up easy…sweet deal for 2 of them…go for it !!!

What’s the difference between this one & the one Amazon sells for $49.88 except for the model number (model R3-01 @ amazon)
http://www.amazon.com/Origami-R3-01-General-Purpose-Collapsable/dp/B00495YOFY/

Mostly that the Amazon one is way more expensive because you get one. Here, you’re getting two.

Great price! They sell the shelf liners and storage bins at HSN.com.

do the wheels have a locking mechanism? can’t tell from the pics.
thanks!

I bought three from HSN over a year ago. They are fantastic. Very well designed and manufactured. Love the wheels. Recommend without reservation.