Origami 3-Shelf Collapsible Rack, 2-Pack

Just because these looked so cool and “origami shelves” sounded like a great plan I ordered them in September. They are extremely heavy and sturdy! Like so of my Woot! purchases over the years…I buy things without a plan. I can put some of my previous purchases on these shelves and move them periodically.
Really…these would be great at school for transporting things from classroom to classroom! You could easily move computers around and not worry about the stability of the shelves.
I want to get more, but I can’t justify the purchase. Maybe if they offer the larger size next time… :slight_smile:

According to the official video at 1:20, it’s 250lb per shelf without wheels.
[youtube=AaY7yw2rwas#][/youtube]-

Received shelves - No wheels.

Come on Woot. Either you have the item as described or you don’t.

On another discussion about this item a buyer mentioned they didn’t receive the wheels either.

This is the third issue there’s been with Woot. One defective product, then sent replacement to wrong address. Another was a wrong product they didn’t replace. And, now one missing key parts.

You’re getting as bad as Sears.com. And, they’re bottom of the barrel for customer service.

Ugh, I’m sorry you’ve had crappy experiences. Have you emailed support about this latest issue? If not, please email support@woot.com with your order number and user name so they can help. Again, apologies for the trouble. :frowning:

Yes, I contacted support. They don’t have replacement parts.

So, they’re supposed to provide a full refund and send a label for return shipping.

Look, if you don’t have the right items, don’t send the product. It’s a waste of everyone’s time and effort.

We all make mistakes, but this is #3 for Woot. I buy way too much stuff from other online retailers and rarely ever have an issue. Why Woot?

Goodbye Woot.

"In the Box:

(2) Origami General Purpose 3-Shelf Steel Collapsible Storage Rack with Wheels, Small"

The wheels were included in the packages I received. The model number is "036-01W. I think “W” represents “wheels.”

There’s a good chance that someone who is not alert and careful when unpacking this product might discard the wheels, which come packed inside a little cardboard box that might be mistaken for packing material.

I agree - the wheels were packed inside the cardboard support around the legs of the shelves - they could easily be missed if you weren’t looking for them.