Origami 3-Tier Heavy Duty Collapsible Shelf

Origami 3-Tier Heavy Duty Collapsible Shelf

3 Likes

Not sure I want to store stuff on a collapsible shelf in the event it might… collapse.

3 Likes

These shelves are awesome though. They can really hold a good bit of weight

4 Likes

The Origami stuff is well-made and it folds “upward.” Their use of the term “collapsing” is very unfortunate. They might have been called folding before, I can’t remember but I’m sure several meetings were held about it.

Anyway, they’re handy to have around and being on wheels makes them useful. I already have several “refurb” ones I got on sale from Woot.

I think I’m going to get a couple more.

5 Likes

This listing doesn’t show the dimensions of the shelves, at all, while others do. But it’s not clear these are the same as the ones where the dimensions are listed. (Yes, I checked the specs tab. Some of the origami entries have them listed in features, some in specs. Consistency would be nice, woot staff!)

I’m wondering if these can be stacked. I have a 30x16x60-72 high space I want to put a shelf in. The taller shelves seem to be 36 wide. :confused:
/amq

2 Likes

Based upon prior experience with the Origami line, Imma say no. Not easily anyway.

They are designed to be somewhat portable and have wheels and all that.

I suppose you could drill and bolt some connecting brackets if you’re handy.

2 Likes

Would you believe 29x13x38?

https://www.amazon.com/Origami-General-Purpose-Foldable-3-Shelf/dp/B0048WPW9A/

3 Likes

That’s my assumption, but one can always hope that they’ve added that facility. I’d be adding half-height shelves, I expect, for stability of what I’d be putting on them. It’s quite possible (gasp! no!) that the origami shelves won’t fit my needs. :smiley:
/amq

2 Likes

Hm. Didn’t see that width, but still would want taller. Thanks for the link! (still trying to figure out how to quote the message I’m replying to… )
/amq

2 Likes

If you highlight text, you can see a quote button. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

… that’s not something I would have thought to try. sigh
Thank you!
/amq

2 Likes

2 Likes

Would you believe 29x13x38?

In what unit of measurement? Imperial? Metric? Smoots? Sheppeys? WAMs? Jimmy Griffin Snow Index?

1 Like

Sony GIF by Bad Boys For Life

1 Like

Cool

1 Like