Origami Lesson

Wow, now I finally get it. Every time I try to make a brain I end up with a stupid swan.

anyone play Heavy Rain for the PS3? this shirt’s perfect for the Origami Killer. :stuck_out_tongue:

finally, a shirt that illustrates exactly how to fold under pressure. nice work! >=b

I do this type of oragami every time I have a writing project.

1. Take paper in left hand.

2. Grab paper with right hand.

3. Crumple paper.

4. Throw paper at teacher.

i have the pattern to an oragami snowball

My son is taking Japanese in college and he wears woot shirts every day (his class especially likes “IT’S A TRAP” and “WINNING THE RACE”). Do you think he will get extra credit for wearing this shirt?

Who knew that our brains were actually just cabbages rotated 90 degrees.

Someone got lazy and just rotated the bottom shapes 90 degrees each time. Don’t think I didn’t notice!

Optional step: add water and straw (for spitball action)

Boo. I was hoping for more Editor’s Choice. :frowning: Maybe tomorrow?

Wow, it must have taken a lot of talent to come up with the final results. Each wad is a perfect copy of every other wad, but in a slightly different rotation! Genius I tell you.

best of all, after you master these advanced shapes, you can move on to the professional origami tournaments where you’ll be challenged to construct impossible creations like popcorn, asteroid, and cauliflower! this shirt is truly the secret to success…

These are paper airplane instructions… does that count as origami?

That’s only for 8 1/2 by 11 paper actually. Mythbusters proved this was not the case with paper the size of a football field. They folded it almost double that but had to use a forklift.

http://www.pomonahistorical.org/12times.htm for anyone interested in the math on that.

almost brilliant.

also, disturbingly reminiscent of those “how to tie a bow tie” series diagrams where the second last panel (no matter how many panels are used), seems always to have been omitted.

you know, the one that reveals the mystery of finally achieving the bow tie from the otherwise miserable conundrum of fabric in your hands… or maybe it’s just me.

in for one.

I probably would have bought this shirt just because of the colors…but I love the subject. Thanks for the great shirt!!

EDIT

Oh carp it’s not black?? Hmmm…my work shirts are navy, maybe I can sneak this in as a work shirt…

I think i laughed for a good 15 seconds thinking about all those cranes I attempted that weren’t meant to be. Just leave the origami stuff to the girls.

Visit this site, http://origamiboulder.com/, and complement your T-shirt.

I actually like this shirt,but I actually CAN do origami…will it send the wrong idea if I wore this shirt?!