Origami Modern 2-in-1 Shelf to Table, Your Choice

Origami Modern 2-in-1 Shelf to Table, Your Choice

I think this might work really well in my dinging room but I am not sure what a dinging room is. Is it where you perform music or perhaps a room you go to be dingy in?

2 Likes

It’s the room with a little bell that goes ding-a-ling when you walk through.

:w_tongue:

2 Likes

Hand Paw GIF

2 Likes

When in table form, it looks like the table sits (11.8" + 11.8" + say, 2-3" for the leaf + support bar) = 26-27" off the ground? Typical dining tables clock in about 30" off the ground. Can anyone confirm this dimension?

Found this on on the specs tab:

• Table open size: L59.84" XW34.84" X H28.74
  • SHELF open size:L34.84"X W23.62"X H52.36"
1 Like

I received this item and it arrived damaged. I contacted woot for a replacement. I love the concept however since it arrived damaged it us sitting in a box propped against my wall. I have been in touch with customer service for the past two weeks. Unfortunately I still have not received a replacement and no one has contacted me in over a week with a resolution. I am disappointed because I expected better customer service.

I’m tagging @ThunderThighs since she works for Woot and may be able to help.

Also, please check your spam filter/folder to check for messages from Woot, and be sure you’re checking the email address associated with your Woot account, not your Amazon account (if different).

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m so sorry to hear about the negative experience. I talked with the Customer Service manager and they will be reaching out shortly. Apologies for the wait.

3 Likes