Origami Two Pack Sliding Drawers, Silver

Origami Two Pack Sliding Drawers, Silver

Bought these from a previous sale. One of them had the sliders installed incorrectly. Hard to use if one slider has been attached backwards. Had to drill out the rivets reverse and reattach. Good Chinese quality control. Now that they are installed work great for me.

5 Likes

Lucky for Woot! you’re handy. If it were me I would have complained for 15 minutes about it being backwards, contemplated the whole return process and figured out a way to make it work.

4 Likes

Am I the only one here who was expecting instructions on how to make paper cranes and good paper?

6 Likes

I was expecting folding underwear.

4 Likes

Bought two sets of these during the last sale as well. Installed two of them. So far, so good. I used both the tape and screws. The cabinets in which they are used have heavy cans and jars. I wanted to make sure that the unit would not tip out, possibly hurt someone and make a mess for sure.

The width adjustment is sort of clunky as there is no way really to lock in a width. But one can adjust the individual sides independently, if that is necessary.

In installing them, after thoroughly cleaning the cabinet floor, I carefully set the fully assembled unit into position, adjusted the width, and marked the cabinet floor with the exact position, making sure that the unit would not interfere with the sides of the cabinet and that the cabinet door would fully close.

Then I removed the rack from the base using the supplied Allen wrench to remove the four short flat head screws. This allows one full access to the base.

I attached the 3M sticky tape to the base and very carefully aligned the base on my marks on the cabinet floor. A critical step for once it is down, it is down and is not going to be easy to remove or reposition.

With the base held by the tape strips to the cabinet floor, I predrilled small pilot holes and used the supplied screws to mechanically fasten the base to the thin plywood cabinet floor. I then reinstalled the wire rack.

4 Likes

I bought these previously and am using one under the sink and the other as a tea rack in a cabinet. I used both the tape and screws. I’m pleased with the results.

3 Likes

These shelves are 21" deep. How far out can you pull them?

1 Like

Found this on Amazon:

1 Like