Orka Plus Silicone Oven Mitts – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Orka Plus Silicone Oven Mitts - 2 Pack
$9.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Anyone have these? Would they work for people with large hands?

Does anyone else feel like dressing up as free willy?

Still not happy about missing out on the bag. Please put something good up so I can get closure on this wootoff.

Many Orca’s were killed in the making of these delightful gloves. Enjoy.

No…you’ll need the Magnums!

Does Silicone melt?

I think whoever suggested this is a Mother’s Day wootoff was on the right track.

Don’t burn yourself with this hot deal.

Let it go already!

I have some without the lining, and they are large on my hands. They work great when pulling large slabs of meat out of the smoker, or reaching into the oven for a bubbling casserole. My wrists and half of my forearms are protected. Worth the money!

I want some thumbdrives woot!

I own a pair of the ones without liners and they are very roomy, so I do think they would work.

I have not used mine a whole lot because they are quite stiff. I think I will use them a lot next summer when fresh corn is in season. I like the idea of being able to pull hot corn right out of the pot with these!!

Check out this facebook page of the traveling woot monkey as he travels across the globe…

Buy these so you can entertain your kids with the “Free Willie” puppets.

Got a pair for the wife last Christmas and they work great. Hard to define “large” hands, but there’s a lot of extra room in ours and we have ‘average’ hands.

Ahhh… first purchase of the woot-off.

I have these without the liners and they work great. No issues with melting or discoloring. They haven’t allowed very hot things to burn me so they get an A in my book.

In for one pair