Orka Plus Silicone Oven Mitts – 2 Pack

Thanks! In for a set then. Realized the other night I didn’t have any pot holders when I resorted to taking a pan of tamales out of the oven with folded up paper towels (no trips to the hospital but I had to be quick about it).

Anyone else haveing major woot problems still. I keep getting kicked over to an error page coming over to community.

I even had almost a final purchase page then I got an error page again.

WHAT IS GOING ON WOOT!?

I actually could use these, want them, and theink they are an okay price, but screw woot! I am still bitter about their crappy servers costing me a bahgg uv kwap and I am going to cut off my nose to spite my face on this one.

Are these Orkas (sp.?) related to those Big orphaned Cetaceans some of you have been hoping for? :stuck_out_tongue:

The reviews on Amazon.com say the “Plus” model is thinner and more flexible than the originals.

They also cost about $20 a glove over there.

Still sad about missing the bag :confused:
Now filled with disappoint over this rubbish.

Woot is kind of like a weird boyfriend - entertaining one day but ignores you the next.

Went ahead and bought a pair of the mitts for my husband (almost typed that I “bought a pair for my husband”, then realized that looked bad). He’s the chef in the house.

I plan on using these as slippers. In for 1.

In for a pair… of oven mitts.

My wife really shouldn’t let me on the computer. Or let me have a credit card.

Woah. Was able to get the servers to take my order.

I STILL WISH I GOT THE CARAMELS!

Dang…thought it said Okra mitts and was about to get three. Thought they would be great for gumbo.

Ok, since I got my BOC (thanks EVO 4G) I got two sets of mitts.

these almost make up for my anxiety over that which shall not be named. (these retail at about 28 for just one)

screw you woot. tried to buy some and then there was an error on YOUR end. Finally took me back to the page to try again only to find them sold out now.

I love silicone oven mitts, in general, but my sister stole one of mine, and the dog chewed the other. Yay for something I really want!

And they did it to you on purpose. Because they don’t like you.