Orka Silicone 17” Oven Mitt – 2 Pack

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
tl;dr - wooters.us

Orka Silicone 17” Oven Mitt – 2 Pack [New] - $14.99 + $5 shipping shipping

2 * Orka Silicone 17” Oven Mitts

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Gene may explain why chimps can’t speak

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Orka Silicone 17" Oven Mitt - 2 Pack
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Orka Silicone 17" Oven Mitts

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

i snuck a re-tard into a sperm bank

This

looked like a picture of an excited whale for a second there

If these came with 2 arms and 2 legs, I would be in for 3.

Looks like something from the Ob/Gyne clinic at work. that or Ikea.

Man…only 12 for sale.

I tried to order a couple sets, but you had to be fast on this one.

These pale in comparison to an Ove Glove. Then again, you’re getting a pair for the cost of a single Ove Glove. So, I guess this is a decent deal if you’re really needing enormous cooking mittens. Personally, I like having fingers.

I’ve been up all night waiting for these, and by the time I get all the info loaded into Woot’s carpy site…

THEY’RE ALL GONE! Thanks woot, for having about ten of em for sale :frowning:

These are really intended for a BBQ, as they’re freakin’ huge. I bought them a few months ago. I wasn’t expecting them to be so long. Had I known how long they were, I wouldn’t have gotten them. If you’re working over a large and hot grill, the Ove Glove isn’t going to protect your arms. These will. They go all the way up to my elbows.