ORORO Women's Slim Fit Heated Jacket

ORORO Women's Slim Fit Heated Jacket

So… Does this just keep the nips warm? The ad picture just brings up all kinds of wrong images.

3 Likes

Basically center chest, yes. These were a big gimmick a few years ago after they took off on crowdsourcing websites. Since then, there are hundreds of brands with the exact same idea for around this price range.

Dewalt has one that uses their 20V XR batteries that were on sale for $99 at Home Depot last week. That was probably a lot better of a brand with a lot better of a battery for a great price given their reputation.

My first thought, upon seeing that image, was “OMG, its a [Mod Edit] TOASTER!”

4 Likes

glad i’m not the only one who wonders how many women need their [Mod Edit] warmed up.

2 Likes

If the [Mod Edit] are toasty, there will be peace and harmony.

4 Likes

dang. i didn’t know [Mod Edit]s were banned. the world will end now.

4 Likes

I am just here for the [Mod Edit] comments.

4 Likes

It’s the [Mod edits]!

1 Like

1 Like

Honey your hot

Oh thank you

No, sorry I meant you’re on fire

3 Likes

i’m also a bit offended that [ModEdit]s are banned, but [ModEdit] is not. A bit misogynist.

3 Likes

Sad. The T-word is edited…

What about:
[Mod Edit] Baker?
[Mod Edit] Broiler?
[Mod Edit] Melter?

1 Like

Is the hood removeable?

I too wondered about [Mods Edits] being too hot. [Modus Editus] sweat is no joke! [Command Edit] is crazy! [Edit For Edit] is wonky! [One Edit Two Edit, Red Edit Blue Edit] is just out of this world!

3 Likes

Wasn’t disappointed in the comments. Didn’t expect so much edit over a couple small words.

OK… now that you have THAT out of your system…
Does anyone know if the battery pack can be charged from a “regular” USB C charger? I would assume it might change the speed of charging, but still it might be handy when traveling etc to only have one charger to carry. It would also allow it be charged in the car or from another battery pack in a camping situation for instance.

OMG. Did y’all go back to high school today or something?

2 Likes

Am I losing my mind or was there a description of the model’s size/height somewhere???
I can’t find it and now don’t remember if it was 5’7" and a small or medium jacket…