Ortman Family Vineyards 2007 Cuvée Eddy - Three Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
with a name like wooters.us it has to be good

Ortman Family Vineyards 2007 Cuvée Eddy - Three Pack - $39.99 + $7.00 shipping shipping

3 * 2007 Cuvée Eddy

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

crap i loved this and have been saving my last one but i also just spent a lot of money last week on wine…

-edit-
I should also add that I love GSM blends

Previous Woot

Rat Reports

Previous Woot.

I’ve had four of my six bottles of this but still haven’t gotten around to taking full notes. It’s not bad, though - a little disjointed and a little bomby, but it’s a great everyday drinker with some decent flavor. Definitely worth fifteen bucks each.

Oh yeah and I would buy this if I were you. I got a lot of it last time and it was so popular it went real fast. Great for everyday drinking (or every other day)

Interesting blend! I want, I want.

not my style, though TA is reasonable, but it makes sense for GSM lovers! Esp with the sneaky PS in it!

last comment I promise…

The tartrates are really cool! Just stick a butter knife in to break them. Don’t ‘glug pour’ the bottle and they’ll get caught in the shoulder.

Yeah, the PS is good, but not really integrated - at least it wasn’t by my fourth bottle, though each one was better than the last. It might be pretty good by now. This is another one of those that I think really gets hit by bottle shock.

I’ve had it and liked it. Fruity, easy drinking, tasty. Won’t blow your socks off, but its better than it has to be at this price.

I really liked this last time, especially for the price. I’m getting more!

This Woot-off is destroying my will power, already have a case and a half on the way and picked up one of these. Looks like an interesting blend.

Here’s a review at snooth

I was a lab rat for this and have enjoyed both bottles I’ve had thus far. It was great with ahi, but I expect you’d need a heartier wine to go with a big juicy steak.

Well, i feel like a sucker. In for 2.

It’s been a rough day and buying wine makes me feel better. Of course drinking it really is tops…of which the bottle of artesa elements opened before dinner is now gone. :frowning:

Definitely worth it! I only got 1 order last time and just finished my last bottle a week or so ago. Sad when I had to remove it from my cellartracker inventory. Great for everyday but also nice enough to beat out a “table wine.”

Please woot more wine no toys

Well carp.

AT&T was installing new internet crap at our house - blew my chance at buying wine. I swear to my dog that hubby knew a woot off was going to happen and scheduled the appointment for AT&T accordinly.