Osage River Glades 2-Person Tent

Osage River Glades 2-Person Tent

Beware: The description says there is a port for running wires through, such as maybe a power cord. However, this tent did not have that feature. Also, the top door zipper was very difficult to operate. I will just have to use the lower zipper which operates flawlessly. Also, one of the poles doesn’t have much tension on the elastic line. I was still able to make it work, but it would have been easier without this defect. Other than that, it seems to be an adequate tent for the price. I have a tent by Coleman that is identical in design, with the same kind of rainfly, etc. The Coleman is definitely better in build quality, with a thicker footprint material, and strong poles and nicer zippers. If I hadn’t gotten such a good price on Woot, I would be disappointed in this tent, but for the money, it’s okay.

Sorry for the problems. Have you talked to Osage River? You have a 1-year warranty with them. Or if you prefer to return it, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

https://www.osagerivergear.com/osage-river-glades-2-person-tent.html