Otter Cove Off Dry Riesling (4)

I loved the otter also. So I found it :slight_smile: http://www.amazon.com/Fiesta-Peek---Boo-Plush-Otter/dp/B006GHC68K/ref=sr_1_94?ie=UTF8&qid=1401636539&sr=8-94&keywords=otter+plush

Or it’s Thursday…

iftfy

I would also buy this if it included the otter. Why must you tease me with otters, Woot?!

We “otter” know better than to tease you guys with adorable stuffed animals.

It’s very clear this morning that you guys are interested in the featured cuteness in today’s Wine offer.

NOTE: I’ve forwarded all of your posts and let WCC know.

Would totally be in for three if they came with the otters. Would even be willing to pay $10-15 extra bucks. These would make awesome gifts!

Otter without the pillow is less expensive.

I might buy it if it had a plush otter, but not a big Riesling fan - just an otter fan.

Wait?! is this a wine site or a plush otter toy store?? me thinks some kids woot people got lost :slight_smile:

I know, just buy the otter for $15 from Amazon already! :tongue:

This is delicious riesling! The winemaker, Richard “The Oh-Man” Oh, uses the same old vine Santa Lucia Highlands Riesling fruit that we used to use for the Radog Riesling. So, if you like the Radog Riesling then you for sure like this wine too. And it comes with an Otter!?! Awesome dude! Love otters!

no, it does not.

Ok, throw in an otter and I’ll buy a pallet!

Thank you. I love riesling, and cute things, and due to the hassle of having wine shipped (being home to pick it up, or have it held) I never get it…I almost did…until I read otter not included.

I WAS SAD!

Hi there this is Richard winemaker for Otter Cove Wines. Thanks to those who posted tasting notes and for enjoying the wine. The otter pictured with the bottle is cute. Unfortunately it is not included with the wine. There are, however, very cute otters on the label. It is a very versatile wine. Pairs great with spicy food, curry, seafood, dessert, or by itself. Cheers!

LOL, thanks for chiming in. I just drank a bottle of your '07 Radog Riesling last week and it’s still going strong! I wonder if the Otter Cove Riesling will age as gracefully or if credit belongs more to the wonderful '07 vintage than the fruit source. I’ve also had '07 Renwood Viognier and '07 Gann Family Sauv Blanc in recent weeks and they seem to have plenty of life left in them as well.

http://www.ottercovewines.com/assets/images/products/large/OC%20Wine%20Label_Riesling_10_front.jpg

Cute otter label is included with every bottle! :slight_smile:

The Otters love drinking Otter Cove wines in the Otter Pool. Wearing only their birthday Otter suits!

Yes, it will hold up nicely. Drink it into 2020 and beyond. Cheers!

I totally would have gotten two orders if it came with the otter! But I’ll keep my money for my own personal “Whinery.”

That’s what I like to hear, thanks for your reply.

Last wooter to woot: chipgreen