Otter Cove's Oh Pinot Noir - 2 Pack

The Wine Spies deal was couple years ago. I am almost sold out of the 2006. The 2007 is the current release.
Cheers!

The Oh Balo retails for $59 and the Oh SLH retails for $45. They are ready to drink now, however, they are age worthy. The Balo can age for another 10 years. The SLH drink within five years.
Cheers!

Hi,

How many cases of each of these were made?

I do about 100 to 450 cases for each varietal. The 2006 Balo we made 205 cases and the 2007 SLH 256 cases. Enjoy the wine.
Cheers!

I’ve been a little too underwhelmed by my past few WOOT! purchases involving Pinot Noir to shell out >$25 for a bottle that claims to be worth >$45 to $55, yet comes from a vineyard without recognizable acclaim.

In fact, I can’t point to a recent WOOT! offering, where upon after taking my first smell/swirl/sip I get the sense that I’m drinking a crazy good bottle of wine that I’ve significantly underpaid for. I keep waiting for WOOT! to show me a little of that past joy… but as time slips away the temptation to move-on grows stronger.

Please WOOT! I don’t care about the price point, the vintage, or the varietal… just deliver a couple of feel good offerings. Build my confidence again, so I feel no hesitation about buying that offering of “Oh”, that would seem suspect if offered by any other retail wine merchant.

I’m looking forward to try it thanks!

Cheers

In the past, what wines from woot did this for you?

I guess you did not try Corison, Twisted Oak Spaniard, Wellington syrah and Victory, Scott Harveys Inzin, or Laura Zahtila Vineyards 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon Vineyard Georges III, I even liked the Roadhouse wine a lot.

Clearly I drink to much! :wink:

Cheers

Well here’s your chance to find that “Oh” feeling. The Balo Vineyards is located right across the street from Goldeneye. They offer some amazing Pinot Noirs as well. If you aren’t too familiar with them, they are owned by Duckhorn Wines. The SLH has fruit from Tondre and Hahn vineyards. Also highly known and very successful wine companies. Let’s build that confidence back up.

Cheers!

I’m so glad to see your wine on Woot. I’m definitely up for a pair! I hope to see more on WOOT! soon!

Cheers!
-LA

I love a good Pinot, hope these are. In for one.

Thank you! Enjoy the wine.
Cheers!

I’d be interested to hear some reviews of this wine from the wooters who got in on it. Please come back and let us know what you think when it arrives.