Otterbox Cellphone Cases

Agree

You do know on transformers, it’s not autobox.
It’s autobots!

Will the cases for the iPhone 5 work for a 5c?

I’ve had both the Defender and the Armour cases for my iPhone4 and they’ve worked as advertised. No scratches as long as you clean the phone and case once in a while. The Armour kept the phone safe after being dropped in a hot tub for roughly 5 minutes. It will muffle calls and speakers though and some of the buttons are harder to operate but its fine for me while using it at work. My Iphone4 has spent most of its life in these cases and looks brand new and I bought it the day they released it however many years ago.

No Note 3 or S4/S5? :frowning:

Per the Specs tab, these are not compatible with the iPhone 5C. Sorry. :frowning:

Why buy from woot when amazon has the same iphone 5s cases for the same price with 2 day shipping :(.

Anyone have any experience with the Armor Waterproof Cases for Galaxy SIII?? I only saw one S3 review. I want to buy one, but after reading all the other reviews for the iphones… I’m not so sure anymore.

Been this way for a while. Amazon crushes most of these deals. I’ve already bought all the unique refurb stuff (e,g, Dyson) that collects here.

Bring back the old woot. More deals and BOCs. You guys are losing what makes you awesome.

Yes…I do know that. What I meant was that I must have had autobots on my mind to hear autobox instead of otterbox. If you imagine them being said with deep Southern accents, you might understand.

Besides, autoboxes might really exist anyway…maybe Optimus Prime and Bumblebee sleep in them.

A little late to the party… but they are actually cheaper on Amazon (especially if you have Prime shipping).

Anyway, I had one on my S3, but buttons are nearly impossible to push (home, back button, etc), the signal degrades while in the case, the battery runs hot, and you need the jaws of life to open the larger of the latches to insert or remove your phone.

At least this was my experience… and a $25.00 lesson learned.