Ouch!

What a disappointing week for daily shirts. Is it just me or does this look like yesterdays shirt?

Re: The artist bio

Shouldn’t that be the The gol-DAN Rule??

I agree. Sick of grey, silver, slate and asphalt.

Does anyone know how you can see what derby shirts are from? I like to know what the topic is, but I can never figure it out.

Now with the new layout I can’t even figure out how to go to past derbies.

And now it’s time for Grammar Nazî Corner with lethargicmass.

1. Could it be that this beast is its species***'s*** sole survivor…

2. …and that it’s been living quietly on this remote island undiscovered***?***

out of anger and embarassment he probably then ate everyone in the house.

This is highly implausible. No one reads newspapers anymore.

oh look its that Sweet Grey Color again!

Tyrannosaurus Wrecks.

This shirt is awesome!

but I just got my shipment of randoms, 3 of course…so that’s $20 already.

I wish they had a kids size 3 or 3T.

I agree - silver is pretty dull - even a heather grey might be better. But yes - please more color for the girls (or guys)

And maybe more colors in the hoodies? I love that thing but don’t want 5 styles all in black :frowning:

I ordered 3 ‘random shirts’ the last time they were available. I got one on Tuesday, and the other 2 STILL haven’t arrived. What’s up with that, woot? (I can see they’re on their way, but the anticipation is killing me!!)

This is refreshing, a funny shirt that isn’t kittens or a reference to something else.

Don’t get me wrong, I like those other shirts, but we haven’t seen many just plain funny shirts lately.

Speed to First Woot: 0m 19.446s
First Sucker: pikezh638
Last Wooter to Woot: anna10320b
Last Purchase: a minute ago
Order Pace: 1m 45.006s
Woots Sold: 861

First day sales 861

Mildly humourous idea, and almost well executed, but overkill on the instructive cartoon motion/ emotion drawing(there is or should be a name for them.)…
I get it, already!