Outdoor Interiors Furniture Sets

I’ve been wavering on the 7-pc patio set for probably 1.5 years now. Someone who owns it - talk to me. Give me the good, bad and ugly.

I have had a for a year. Overall I like it. I like that it comes with a cover and you can put it away and it takes little room. Quality is good. The chromed parts are of lower quality and will rust quickly, however. You will need to oil the wood once or twice a year to keep it weatherproof. The fabric is bleached by the sun after a year, but that’s expected.

The 3 piece set has an average of 5 stars on Amazon, the comments on quality and coloration are seemingly positive.

I’ve been looking for a small patio set for my kitchen bay window space. I’d been looking at wrought or cast iron, but this may seal the deal for new at this price point.

Based on your post do you think the chrome parts would be replaceable with a better grade stainless or similar? I really dig some of the features but, like the other poster, am on the fence due to the price.

Just received the 7-pc patio set. One week from Illinois to our driveway in south Texas via a freight forwarder. No damage noted. The shipper was amazed it all fits in one box. Wood grain is beautiful and it seems sturdily made. We added a Woot-sold umbrella and love the overall look. Time will tell how it holds up. Thanks Woot!