Outdoor Vino Mixed (6)

Outdoor Vino Mixed 6-Pack
Sold by: Naked Winery
$69.99 $132.00 47% off List Price
2 - Outdoor Vino Rambling Red
2 - Outdoor Vino Wanderlust White
2 - Outdoor Vino Picnic Table Pink

Hi, I’m out in Florida visiting my mom for her 80th birthday so I’ll try to answer what I think we left off about the wines, before calling it a night.

The fruit is sourced from Southern Oregon (Rogue Valley). The primary difference from OV and normal Naked Winery wines is that there is no use of oak in fermentation nor aging.

Rambling Red is a Cab/Merlot blend. RS 0.2%

Wanderlust is a Pinot Gris/Chard blend with just touch of Riesling for hint of sweetness. (less sweet than previous years (RS ~1.2%), if you have bought these in the past)

Pinic Table Pink is Pinot Noir/Gris and some Riesling Sweetness.(RS ~2.5%).

The focus on these wines is “smoothness” and drink-ability when slightly chilled e.g. left in a mountain stream while hiking.

Regards,

David B

p.s. I’ll check back in early in the morning and during the day tomorrow if anybody has questions.

p.p.s. Rambling Red and Wanderlust are “go to” wines for Jody (my wife) and I for our travels. Never have to worry about finding a corkscrew and I can use the empty bottle for water.

Bought these previously. Really enjoyed the Picnic Table Pink. Extremely quaffable. The Rambling Red was a fruit forward, easy drinker as well. The Wanderlust White was just ok but we might like this revamped, slightly drier version better. Fun summer variety pack overall, with unique and versatile packaging. In for another set.

Last wooter to woot: chipgreen

[QUOTE=chipgreen, post:4, topic:559655]
Bought these previously. Really enjoyed the Picnic Table Pink. Extremely quaffable. The Rambling Red was a fruit forward, easy drinker as well. The Wanderlust White was just ok but we might like this revamped, slightly drier version better. Fun summer variety pack overall, with unique and versatile packaging. In for another set.

Thank you for supporting Outdoor Vino and your positive comments regarding the wines.

David