Outdoor Week: CAST Tactical Duds

Is there a conversion table for “FITS LARGER THAN STANDARD SIZE”?

As in, “Anything in a 34L 30L?”

Does “larger than standard size” mean a 32 waist will fit someone who is a 34 waist? Or does it mean a 32 long is really a 34 long?

i have a 33 waist. bought the mediums and i have some wiggle room. they are great shorts however. i can tell they will last a while, and they have nice features. they hang just below my knees, but they dont seem to bother me, even if the material is part poly.

Has anyone received thier shipment yet from this sale? I purchased the black pants on the 17th (I know this is only the 6th business day since my purchase), but i’ve had a tracking number for 3 days and it’s of yet not updated to show any shipment progress. I will of course wait the extra 2 business days before starting my complaint process, lol.

I have seen nothing move on this shipment in over a week, I also received a non-working tracking number after ordering. Emailed woot days ago and no response yet.

I’m unsure as to why you have yet to receive your order or a response from your inquiry.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your post and information along to Woot Member Services to investigate the issue.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter.

You should hopefully receive a response very soon.

Yup, response alright. Order was cancelled and payment refunded. Thanks for looking into it.

I have yet to receive mine either. I wrote to woot last week and they told me to be patient. No further info after that.

I got my shirt i ordered but not the pants. maybe they oversold?

It’s completely possible that the pants shipped separately. But, if you haven’t, you’re welcome to send CS a message for assistance. Just use the ‘support’ link at the top of the page and include your order details.

I wrote again this morning, and my order was promptly cancelled/refunded. Not sure if they did that because the order would never be fulfilled, or they just do that to placate someone who has complained.

Wrote my third request for information today, got back what might be the most unhelpful and meaningless reply. They told me 4 shirts, 2 pants, and 1 shorts had already been delivered (referencing another, unrelated item I received) told ME to contact FedEx??
Who is Woot using for customer service these days?, there is no way it is anyone in Texas.