Paint Can Man

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Once you get your shirt, why don’t you post a pic?

“Nobody puts baby blue in a corner.” :slight_smile:

Congrats on the print Dan! I love the concept, though I would have preferred a different colour of paint. I’m sure many others will be leaving similar comments. I’d be happy to get this in a random though… assuming these shirts don’t sell out, the recent string of dailies are providing more and more justification for me buying randoms the next time they come up. :slight_smile:

…and he’s holding the roller backwards.

Ayayay woot…cute, but not for me. Maybe next time.

LOVE IT!!! In for 1

What’s with all the cutesy shirts of late? Has woot decided we’re all six years old again? Going to have to pass on this one as well, I’m afraid.

This is perfect! Just bought a house and a friend who happens to paint houses is flying into town to help with the painting. I think she’ll quite enjoy this (-:

He is just using a left handed roller frame.

Very cute shirt. I should get one for a friend who’s painting the interior of her house.

This is the link to the song “Teddy Bear’s Picnic”, which is what the write-up lyrics/poetry are based on. Teddy Bear's Picnic Song

Nostalgia!!! My mom used to sing that song to us when we were kids. :slight_smile:

Well I’m still looking for a baby blue in my quest for a shirt of each color, but I don’t think this is going to be it…

I’m surprised that someone so talented came out of Belleville, IL. (“Belleville” being spoken with the tone of utter contempt.)

Cool shirt. It’s got that giddiness factor I love so much. And now for the #3 most frequently said phrase on shirt.woot: IF ONLY I WASN’T BROKE!!

I’m seeing blue again! Arg.

Paint Can Man was my nickname in college

did any sniffing…or eating…play a part in that nickname?..

and yea, baby blue aint me, but i like the shirt

Nice use of the shirt color as part of the design. It could work with a number of different shirt colors. Would have been interesting if Woot offered a choice of shirt colors with this design.

i freakin love it, in for 1

Cool design. I like the way the paint roller is the color of the shirt, so it looks like he’s painted the rest of you. Great face, too. I think… I think I’m in for 1

I don’t know. I’m getting real bad vibes from the Paint Can Man. I’ll pass on this one…