Paint Can Man

Congrats from a fellow Illinoisian. :slight_smile:

This is the third woot shirt I can think of that I would have bought if not for it being that hideous UNC blue color.

ugh.

Grats on the print Dan! This actually reminds me of a shirt I saw on DBH (I thinkā€¦ could have been teefury, or uneetee too.) Not at all the same style, but with the same idea of the painting over an area. Great job on the design though!!

precisely what i was thinking: ā€œWhatā€™s with all the cute shirts lately?ā€ I like the, but I want to give it to my girlfriendā€¦ then again, sheā€™s 30 and probably too old for a shirt like this. =/

I think this is real cute, Iā€™m pretty close to picking it up, just to adoramable. I mean, wook at his wittle face.

Alright, I caved, I needed this.

3rd shirt.woot.

ā€¦ and it will continue.

Sweet NH is bright again :slight_smile:

this reminds me of yesterdayā€™s cyanide and happiness.
slightly funny, but could be more-so. thumbs down on the cute factor.

Iā€™m 30, and Iā€™d wear it XPā€¦ but Iā€™m not buying it because I just spent money on wootoff stuff.

Iā€™m surprised this shirt hasnā€™t raised more concerns from a lot of the members, especially since this is a baby blue and there was just a baby blue during the derby. Many people thought the shirt was awesome, but the blue killed it. That was my view on the derby shirt. For some reason though baby blue works great with this shirt, and I needed it. I guess baby blue is cool, I didnā€™t know it would work but was I surprised. Now that the east is waking up, Iā€™ll kick back and see what kind of shirt talk can be drummed up. Iā€™m also psyched to see New Hampshire so damn bright. Its awesome seeing NH so bright and every state near it so dark. I guess NH has a lot of insomniacs including me!!! At least I know if I travel anywhere near NH no one will have this shirt.

** Now that everyone is up look at the east coast light up, hopefully we get some sweet shirt.woot! sightings.

My apologies, didnā€™t realize this was bad form. Wonā€™t happen again, and thanks for the heads-up.

I think this shirt is a little too clever for it to make much sense. I think Iā€™ll pass.

Why.?

I love this! Grats on the print.

I love this one too. I always joke with my husband that all my clothes end up with paint on them. This will be the first one that is meant to be that way! :slight_smile: And, given that we are repainting the interior of our whole house, I think our entire household needs to wear this shirt while we work! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the print. I remember your ā€œdeliciousā€ design as well. That one printed really well.

Congrats on the print, Dan! I put a blog up at this other place where you get printedā€¦

http://www.threadless.com/profile/482019/professorE/blog/366730/danrule_print

great shirt. great color. Iā€™m IN for one.

awesome! I love it! The can is so happy!! go paint!

Revenge of the baby blue.

I notice alot of the top ā€˜second chancersā€™ in the derby are also baby blue.

Itā€™s funny - it seems like some of the best designs are on baby blue, but Iā€™ve already gone over my self-imposed quota for that color.

i really donā€™t get this. is it just supposed to be cute?