Palm Treo 600 Unlocked Smartphone

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Palm Treo 600 Unlocked Smartphone
$89.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Palm Treo 600 Smartphone (Unlocked)

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Froogle/Google Product Search

Too bad it doesn’t have Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. However, I’ve heard it’s still a pretty decent PDA.

Can’t beat the price, either…

P.S. Read the product description FIRST before asking questions about the specifications or compatible service providers! It makes you look like you have more common sense, and it doesn’t clutter the thread with extraneous posts.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

P.S.S. If it doesn’t have Bluetooth, why does the screen on the product display picture show that it has Bluetooth then? Shame on you, woot. That’s false advertising…

Wifi enabled?

I have one of these, they work great.

Bah, 600. Low resolution screen and slow processor. 650 was way better, and I’m still using it today.

Very good price and Phone. On Amazon it is $250.

I currently have a Motorola Q - worth it to switch to this?

I had one of these… I would NOT recommend it. I could not make phone calls anywhere… go with a newer one…
the old ones don’t run…
they suck…
better for a doorstop

I have a Treo 750 and love it but it also has windows mobile, the 600 doesn’t. Or from what I know. I would get a 750!!

cool. but a refurbished ??? its got no bluetooth or wifi.

Cool phone at $90… would have bought it; except that I’m stuck on Verizon’s network (which I’ve experienced to be better than the GSM here)

Ummm. It’s GSM. But Verizon’s CDMA, right? How can Verizon work on this phone, as stated in the item description???

will this work on at & t?

Will these work with T-Mobile SIMs?

Nice but I’m waiting for my ‘Kaiser’, it’s AT&T for Me

I got one of these in my bag of crap from the last wootoff. The one I got did not have a camera in it though.

The phone works very well, and has a lot of nice features.

The only drawback in my mind is it does not have bluetooth.

Can i make this work with Sprint? i really want to know cause i really want it thanks

if it doesn’t have bluetooth then how come there is a bluetooth icon on the top bar?

Of the Smartphones out there, the ones that work off of Palm software are much better than those that work off of Microsoft in my experience. (Sorry Bill Gates but 'tis true) Solid Woot if you are in the market for one of these.