Panasonic 1080p HD Camcorder with 34x Optical Zoom

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Panasonic 1080p HD Camcorder with 34x Optical Zoom
$279.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Hey guys! Hope you’re enjoying yourselves. Take a look at my dress-up thread over in WoW. Hope you can come up with some great stuff yourselves!

MONKEYS! I’m bored of this woot off.

another camcorder =(

Off to bed, goodnight woot

No, it’s another camcorder! :happy:

These things are too damn expensive :stuck_out_tongue: Potential to kill a woot off.

Here’s some test footage for the camera. Enjoy!

Haha, nice. I like your take on it.

Woot is starting to look like some sort of outlet for Amazon…hey…wait a minute!

Who under the age of 40 uses a camcorder anymore LOL Bring on the gadgets!!

Wow, I must be getting old. Camcorders (bad ones, at that) used to cost $1200.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Woot doesn’t appear to be very popular with people in North Carolina. I’m -constantly- talking about it though, so maybe that will change soon. :slight_smile:

Hey ThunderThighs I had this question earlier maybe you can help me out? :smiley:

How can there be 4 items sold. I buy 3 and am in CA and 1 is sold in IL. CA is dark green and IL is bright green. How does the map work?

Sure would like to see the flashlights and leak frogs. Does Woot! even do leak frogs anymore?

Hey, they’re going away surprisingly quickly.

Uhm… I dunno? I have no idea how they’ve coded the stats and how they’re represented on the map. Sorry.

I’d say if you have a specific example for a product, post a new thread in WoW linking to it and asking the question. I can see if I can get someone to look and answer.

Well I guess I can now retire my ole Panasonic DV (in for one)