Panasonic 12MP Digital Camera with Leica 12x Optical Zoom & HD Video

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Panasonic 12MP Digital Camera with Leica 12x Optical Zoom & HD Video
$139.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

and woot-off stall

Good reviews on Amazon.com. Great price.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-LUMIX-DMC-ZS6-DIGITAL-CAMERA/dp/B003NYRMGA

I need to go to sleep, can they please list a $250 knife set?

have this, always gets good reviews, its awesome, buy it meow if you don’t have a decent digital camera.

Ignoring the parade of stuff I’ve seen before.

Works great until your wife drops it. Buy it.

This is a great camera for the price. There are going to be some pissed off previous wooters who ordered this and never received it because Woot messed up the shipping. Perhaps these are the ones woot recovered??? hrmmm… perhaps woot should have emailed all t hose customers whose cameras were mis-shipped and offered these to them first.

mmm megapixels

Hmmm. Good camera, Amazon has one for 129.00 refurbished plus $8ish shipping.

I give it an hour before this one sells out. It’s going slow enough.

Woot knows when I have no money, I can always count on a Wootoff right about that time of the month. BASTAGES!!!

I bought one from moofi woot recently and it arrived without the sd card and without the lumix camera case. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Also, please note that the item arrives without the retail box. It comes in a lot of bubble wrap. The camera is also bubble wrapped while the other stuff is in a zip lock bag though mine was not zipped. Just some info fyi.

Woot made peace with the pissed-off Wooters by scouring the globe for replacements. These are probably the ones left over from that worldwide expedition. I bought this from the last time it was Wooted - a little bulky, but a great camera. Shoots excellent HD video, good sound, and it’s hard to find a smaller camera with a 12x zoom.

@falathis

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Ohhhh!!! I have time to get ice cream on this one!

it’s so sad that the wootoff podcast is no longer…rest in pieces.

Wooo! A Wootoff!

And it’s my birthday today!

Thanks for the great birthday present, Woot! I think!

We have this. Good camera.

Dropped it about 2 feet onto grass. Display no longer worked. We still used it but we had to wait to see the pictures until we loaded them onto our computer. Almost like old times.

Two weeks later, it dropped again. Display started working again.