Panasonic 12MP Digital Camera with Leica 12x Optical Zoom & HD Video

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Panasonic 12MP Digital Camera with Leica 12x Optical Zoom & HD Video
$139.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Bought it last time. LOVE it!!!

In many situations, it rivals my Pentax K-x…

Another camera! Yayyyy!

I. just. want. a. boc.

so tired.

Got one not so good even for basicly a point and shoot

I have this exact camera…bought it a year or so ago for much more then here…I like it a lot…takes a little getting used to, but it takes beautiful pictures and has a very good optical lens…

great camera! i got one on woot a while back - it’s become my daily carry camera. its IQ function is great, and the pix are remarkable.

snipurl.com/NoHardFelines has some unedited shots i took (the 4x3 are this camera - the “widescreen” are the droid x’s).

i highly recommend it. i may grab another for a spare.

again, it’s excellent.

We just bought the 14.1 mp one offered like 4 days ago…

Amazon bought too many Panasonics?

This is a great little camera. I bought a refurb on Woot and had no problems. I have a nice Canon Rebel XTi, but actually prefer the Lumix. It’s very portable and takes excellent quality pics. No lie.

We bought this camera during the last Woot Off, and it’s great! Tons of options and setting and the picture quality is awesome for a point and shoot!

I got this on Woot earlier in the year. It’s a very nice camera. Lots of bells and whistles and takes great pictures.

I don’t think you’ll be unhappy using this camera.

The only drawback if there is one, at least for me, learning all the features and menus.

Go ahead bite the bullet !!

Does this work with a sinclair

Okay, make fun all you want or call me a newbie or whatever but, what is a bundle of crops? I have to know.

Newbie.

Alright, this has been boring for the last few hours. I was so consumed by this all day that I missed a Living Social deal for Whole Foods Market. Totally bummed me out. Can you tell I’m from Southern California?

How’s this one perform in low light?

Whatever but

not a Kodak, next

Most boring woot-off evar.