Panasonic 12MP Digital Camera with Leica 12x Optical Zoom & HD Video

how does this compare to fh25k? http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-FH25K-16-1MP-Digital-Stabilized/dp/B004NBZ8DQ

Woot offers a Bag of Crap in every wootoff and people use those letters boc for that. The boc is legendary, there are even videos ppl post showing them opening it.

They can also be tough to get as the servers overload and so some like me are still crapless.

please.

PLEASE.

please.

what is a bundle of crops?

its a bunch of pot plants you can can hang and grow upside down like them tomatoes you see on TV

Great Camera.
If you take pictures, buy this.
Best Camera evar.
Video (HD), stills, close ups, telephoto, it’s all good.
My 2 cents.
Thank You.

This is a ‘travel camera’, desi8gned specifically to provide both wide angle and a decent zoom lense in one. Panasonic pretty much pioneered this genre, and in so happens to produce some of the best of this type/size of camera. Whi8le not a large camera, it’s definitelyt heavier than the smaller pocket cameras most folks have, but it take smuch better phgotos. The Intelligent Auto setting works pretty well, as does the anti shake. It does lack the GPS function of the higher models, but the photos it takes are pretty comparable. If you’re upgrading from an older digital camera you’ll be amazed at how much this does for this price.

A 5-dollar bag of assorted, random things. You can get some really good, expensive stuff. That is, if they EVER sell one.

Who wants to go to wooters for wings and beer? Anyone; anyone; Bueller?

doesn’t everyone have that already?

thank you so much I cannot tell you. baffling for a long time. ha

I attempted to order this about 5 times, but kept getting 503 Service unavailable.

i could use a New Castle, you buying?

That was some straight up BS. I’ve been trying to click I want one and complete the sale process since the item first popped up, it finally almost goes, and boom… says error, sold out.

Got the error 503 service unavailable a good 25 or more times.

SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED!!!

I attempted to order this about 5 times, but kept getting 503 Service unavailable.

This happened to me too. My camera just broke last week…I dropped it…and this was the camera I’ve been waiting for. I got the 503 service unavailable at least 12 times. I hit the buy button about 1 minute after it appeared. Totally bummed!!!

bundle of crops are just crops bundled.

I bought one of these at last woot-off on 8/16 and it is the first point-and-shoot digital camera i’ve had that can focus on the moon and get a decent shot.

http://skenney.com/woot/moon1.jpg