Panasonic 14.1MP Digital Camera with Leica 16x Optical Zoom, GPS & 1080p HD Video

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Panasonic 14.1MP Digital Camera with Leica 16x Optical Zoom, GPS & 1080p HD Video
$199.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

But will it blend?

This woot off sure is running out of steam. That or there is a lot of inventory to clear out…

wasn’t this on for 169 yesterday?

someone buy these last few please!

Amazing…Bag of Crap is gone and still the WOOT goes on

I think that was the ZS6, this is a newer model, the ZS10.

Different model.

Why does it say 21X on the photo?
16X in the Text? Does this belong in the bag of crap? So many questions…

ahh. ok. looks the same, and I couldn’t remember the specs.

Perhaps there will be more Bandoliers of Carrots.

Yes, someone please buy these. It is a mediocre camera for a mediocre price and refurbed.

Or spend more money and buy the Sony HX9V and get better image quality AND cool features. I owned a ton of these Panasonics but they missed the mark on this one.

So someone please buy the last few so we can get on to more Ninja blenders!

Since they’ll be hear for a while, time to get dinner.

They have lots of these. We are in for a long one

What the? lol why did “blend?” get replaced with “ponies?”

The very first thing I purchased with my very first paycheck in 2004 was a Panasonic DMC-Zsomethingorother and I loved it so much when it died, I bought the next newest model. Now that one is dying and I’m tempted to buy a new one. Them dying is mostly my fault, I work outside a lot and these cameras are exposed to a lot more dirt and harsh conditions than they should be. However, I prefer the picture quality over the “invincible” cameras.

Anyway, I guess my question is, does anybody know the quality of these refurbished ones?

I was so close to getting a bag of crap, that I just had to buy something today!

More than 1 bag o crap is rare

Apparently does not actually record in 1080p; all the specs I can dig up say it will do 1080i at 60fps. The sensor can apparently support 1080p, but the camera itself cannot. Kinda like putting Corvette tires on your Yugo and saying it can do 200kph.