Panasonic 16AA/8AAA Battery Pack

**Item: **Panasonic 16AA/8AAA Battery Pack
Price: $4.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Panasonic 16AA/8AAA Battery Pack)

[Search Google](Google 16AA/8AAA Battery Pack)

OK yeah. That one went WAY too fast. Especially for someone with a first woot.

I already got a BoC from this one, but seriously woot?

only wasted like 12 hours of my life so far…

Wisconsin, Minnesota, and now Michigan? Hmmm.

I tried but it said only one per customer and I haven’t gotten one yet.

Once again I get to see that beautiful yellow “place your order” button only to click it and get rejected.
Woot, you are a tease.

I do think "first woot"s should be banned from getting the BoC. That’s blatantly someone getting an extra one.

shipping kills battery deal

did you get one in the past week, perhaps?

ugh missed again. sneaky n00bs.

but, yeah this spices up the woot-off for me. still trying for my first BOC.

Exactly.

Don’t you guys have work tomorrow? Go to bed so I can get one…

I’m 90% sure Woot doesn’t care, but I do think they should compare addresses on every BoC and not bother sending to those that match addresses for each week.

I’m sure your “wife/girlfriend/dog/etc.” was the one that ordered it. Sorry. You should still only get one.

Damn, thanks for the reminder. I was doing so well, tuning out reality and all. Snapped me right out of my wootzone.

I think the last one I got was in September 2012, but not sure. ADQ sent my wife and I a set of Baskets of Celebration as wedding presents.

Thanks again ADQ! 1 1/2 more weeks and we’ve made it to our 1st Anniversary!

I kept getting the same message and wrote Woot four or five times out of frustration as the button wouldn’t work because of this. They responded with you can only get one, however, the last one I got was 1 1/2 years ago.