Panasonic 4-Handset w/Link-to-Cell

I’ve got a set of these from a previous Woot. When connected to the handsets, I can still use my cell normally if I want, or I can call or answer with the handset. It will attach to 2 cells. You can only talk on one cell at a time via handset, but it will ring when either of them rings (if a call isn’t in progress). Also handy to use as an intercom, we keep one in our detached garage so when I’m working there, wife can call me from the second floor.

Biggest complaint is that there is a 2-4 second pause between answering the handset and when you are actually connected to the cell–Until you learn, “Hello…Hello…Hello–Oh there you are…”

No, you will not lose the call or be switched to the Panasonic. Bluetooth connects automatically when in range. When a call comes in you can answer either the cell or a handset. Same with making a call, cell or handset. You can’t switch while on a call. As to the pause others talk about, I haven’t noticed it. I believe that may be a cell phone specific issue.

Love, Love, Love this! I am in a rural area and in my house you have to stand in one spot, tilted in just such a way in which you don’t move a muscle to talk on the cell. this has been working for me with my cell for 24 hours. So Excited!