Panasonic 6.0 3-Handset Phone

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Panasonic 6.0 3-Handset Phone
$29.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

JUST PHONES NO MAPS!

…like for a landline?

What’s a landline?

can the kids use these as walkie-talkies?

Or VOIP

Ahh the good old days when men were men and phones had wire bases.

In for 3…no, not really

Got these last time woot had them. Have them hooked to my Ooma VoIP, which I also got from woot.

See a pattern here?

Note to phone manufacturers everywhere. What is up with no headset jacks and a belt clip? Like I am going to put someone on speaker and walk around with them on my waste. Or I need to keep it on my belt even though I have 3 of them to spread around my house?

AMEN !!!

Yes! You have been sucked in twice!

This “telephone” thing… What does one do with it exactly???

And I suckered you into replying!

GOTCHA!!

Agreed re clip and jack - but please tell me you are not walking around with them on your waste!!! Wait - please just tell me you are not walking around with your waste!!!

They left “museum quality” out of the description.

I need a new phone. I just don’t need 3 handsets.

Landlines come in very handy during major power outages when cell phone towers go down. Really!

As in feces?

Except that cordless phones like these don’t work during a power outage either. They need power for the wireless part. For a phone that works without external power, you need a corded phone.

I also only needed one phone. The other two are still in the box. At this price it still is a deal.